Imperial Sign Corporation (ISC), founded in 1981, and based in Port Coquitlam BC, is an experienced, innovative, award-winning sign manufacturer with a team that has developed a deep expertise with every type of signage.
We are seeking to hire a career oriented, experienced full-time sign fabricator/ welder to join our custom manufacturing facility.
Qualified applicants will have experience manufacturing all types of signage, fascia displays, freestanding pylons and tower signs. Qualified applicants will fabricate displays from start to finish and ready for paint, from 3D CAD drawings, while working alone and with others.
Knowledge and experienced safe use of various machines and tools required.
- A team oriented, family friendly work environment
- Competitive compensations based on experience
- Medical and Dental coverage after three months.
- A very good understanding of sign manufacturing from the initial design through to the final installation
- CWB Certification
- Metal fabrication certification
- OFA Level 1
- Fall arrest certification
- Suspended Powered Platform Certification
- Aerial Lift Certification
Please send resume and references to email@example.com
Feel free to visit our website www.imperialsign.com and / or our social media platforms to see some of our most recent projects:
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- This job has expired!