The mission of the People Analytics Department is to provide meaningful, timely and actionable insights that enable our people to thrive while driving profit to our business
As a member of the People Analytics department, you will be part of the team responsible for effectively gathering and analyzing the data required to make highly considered data-driven business decisions. As the Senior Reporting Analyst, you will support in designing and developing metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions in people performance. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in People Analytics to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Reporting Analyst, you will:
- Provide structured, reliable and timely reporting and dashboards, enabling the business to operate seamlessly
- Analyze specific processes or issues in depth to determine the best solutions to achieve outstanding results
- Predict realistic and idealistic outcomes for the business and proactively initiate actions of the highest net benefit to Aritzia
The Senior Reporting Analyst has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in coding languages and software such as Python or Tableau, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café – Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace – Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent’s room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program – From out of town? no problem – we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages – A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits – Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras – A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety – Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address Vancouver, BC