IPEX Inc. designs and manufactures one of the world’s most diverse lines of integrated thermoplastics piping systems-pipe valves, fittings, auxiliary components and tools- all engineered from the ground up to handle the full range of todays municipal, industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Sales increases have demanded the requirement to hire more employees, so we are currently looking for 5 people. We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible.
The candidates will be required to work 12 hour rotating shifts, 4 on and 4 off.
We also have lots of room for advancement throughout the company, so if you’re interested in working for a large company that’s been very stable for many years, then IPEX is where you want to be. We enjoy safe work practises, friendly staff, benefits, RRSP contributions, possible earned yearly bonuses, barbeques and pancake breakfasts throughout the year to show appreciation for all the hard work our employees do.
– Work in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Policies
– Performing quality checks
– Grade 12 education
– Ability to work in a team environment
-Previous forklift experience preferred
– Have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
– Able to follow job instructions
-Previous experience with extruding machines an asset
– Packaging product
– Complete daily quality data forms
– Operate a range of equipment
– Operate lifting equipment
– Maintain housekeeping standards
– Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this position, please provide a resume outlining any relevant qualifications and experience.
- Compensation 20.61 to start CAD 20.61 to start Month
- Address Langley, British Columbia, Canada