Red Seal Automotive Technician
Motor Werke is growing and we are looking for experienced Red Seal Automotive Technicians. We work on some of the finest made vehicles on the road today and work with the latest equipment, information systems, live tech support and offer on-going training. We want you to be the best at what you do and we are committed to helping you get there by providing you with the best facility and work environment.
If you are looking to use your skills in a shop that invests in its people and community and are passionate about European vehicles, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for people who take initiative, invest in their future and want to create opportunities for themselves and their peers.
- Electrical and engine troubleshooting and diagnostics of all vehicles, focusing primarily on European makes and models – new and old!
- Coordinate with Service Advisors by diagnosing vehicles to understand and isolate problem(s)
- Thoroughly inspect vehicles
- Repair and service vehicles according to the processes and procedures
- Communicate effectively with team members and customers where applicable
- Provide a level of service that is unparalleled in our industry
What we offer:
- Weekends off
- Top-of-industry compensation with monthly bonuses ($30-40 per hour based on experience and certs)
- Group extended health insurance benefits.
- Company paid training and certification support
- Clean and modern environment with top of the range factory tooling and up-to-date software for diagnostics & programming equipment
- 8 Rotary in grounds, 1 Hunter fully automated flush mount alignment lift and overhead oil/air reels
- Two weeks paid vacation after 1 year, three weeks after 4 years.
Ideal candidates will show experience in the following areas:
- Grade 12 graduation or equivalent
- Red Seal Certificate
- Ability to work well with peers
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- The drive to accelerate their career
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
Other reasons to consider Motor Werke:
- All techs have their own dual-screen computer at their workstation
- Spacious, clean and well-lit work areas
- Dedicated parts professional/estimator
- We are committed to leading our industry and setting the industry standard
- Customers trust our shop so we always have plenty of business for our techs year-round
- Paid uniforms
- Team outings!
- Weekly team lunches prepared by our very own Mamma T
- Great team environment
- Use of the shop to work on your own personal vehicle in the evenings and on weekends
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
If you interested in applying, please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com or drop by the shop, we would love to meet you!
This position is full time
Please visit our website at motorwerke.ca for a full tour of our facility and check out our Instagram and Youtube pages to meet the team
- Compensation $62,640 - $83,520 CAD $62,640 - $83,520 Month
- Address 120-1765 Springfield Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada