Rehabilitation Assistant: Terrace, BC
Creative Therapy Consultants (CTC) is wholly committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of care. This is achieved through a team of skilled and compassionate people who work for us! We have worked hard to ensure our culture promotes excellence in client care; we constantly strive to create and maintain an environment that empowers a healthy work-life balance for our team. For CTC’s owners, the health and well-being of our staff is our number one priority; we believe outstanding client care is created from this foundation.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Rehabilitation Assistant to join our Terrace team for part-time work with variable hours. This role would include mainly in-person and some virtual care to our varied client base. Our Rehabilitation Assistants work as an integral part of the rehab team to help clients reach their full potential. Client’s can have physical and cognitive injuries, and our program aims to help clients achieve their full potential.
A snapshot of our culture:
- We run weekly boot camps and yoga sessions for all our team.
- We create professional development plans for all our team and pay for education.
- We support personal goals development for all of our team.
- We have a “fee-only” financial planner who creates financial plans for our team.
- We hold annual all-team retreats, and we have regular social functions.
- We are proud to say all our offices are powered by renewable energy sourced from Bull Frog Power.
What we offer:
- On-demand access to counselling support for all team members.
- This position can be either contract or employee – our goal is to help our team create the flexibility they want in their lives.
- Pay rates are negotiable.
- Communication – We practice honest, open, and effective communication.
- Dependable – We are trustworthy, responsible, and accountable.
- Respect – We demonstrate care and consideration for others and ourselves.
- Healthy Lifestyle – We provide empathy and support with a focus on healthy lifestyles.
- Fair Cost – We apply excellence in service at a fair cost.
- Lifelong Learning – We are committed to personal growth and lifelong learning.
- Reliable vehicle: Travel required (winter as well) to surrounding communities
- Occasional transportation of clients
- Adequate vehicle insurance
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Community Business Licence (Contract positions only)
We encourage any person with a disability or who requires workplace accommodations to apply. We support a non-discriminatory workplace.
Please apply with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation Wage depending on skills and experience CAD Wage depending on skills and experience Month
- Address Terrace, BC