Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Bay Centre
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Grade: 8
Posting End Date:
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
As one of our Relationship Managers, you’ll be a Jack-of-all-trades (or Jane-of-all-trades) helping our customers with their lending and investment needs while establishing solid long-term banking relationships. Join a leader in the financial services that provides simple financial help with our innovative products and services.
At Coast you’ll have to the power to do what’s best for the customer. Every day. Not just Sundays.
- Get to know your member on a deeper level, no not through mind reading but by asking the right questions so you can deliver a positive and unexpected customer experience.
- Use your banking expertise to match your customer’s needs with our high quality core banking, lending and investment options.
- Rub elbows with other teams in the branch network to uncover and refer general insurance, complex investment needs, personal insurance and small business needs.
- Engage your customers in the “Where You’re at Money Chat” and maximize every opportunity to help customers manage, save, grow and protect their financial well-being.
- Help Coast change the way Canadians feel about banking, forever.
- We don’t need mathematical geniuses here, although the ability to add and subtract would be useful. Mostly we just need people with a solid understanding of credit & investment products and services and who are comfortable providing customers with simple financial help and promoting our products and services.
- Experience helping customers in either a bank or credit union for a minimum five years, with a minimum of two years of experience where you mastered complex lending and investments, and you used your x-ray vision to spot sales and referral opportunities.
- You are excited to share with the world what you learned during your post-secondary education in finance, business administration or a related field. And you aren’t done learning; you have a desire to know more.
- You proudly hang your Investment Funds in Canada certificate in your office.
- You really like building relationships with a wide variety of people and want to help them with simple financial help.
- You are a big fan of team work and demonstrate your team spirit every day.
- You are a multi-tasking prodigy, able to efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize what needs to get done coupled with a high attention to detail.
- You are a sales pro, having regularly achieved your sales targets with one hand tied behind your back.
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- Address Victoria, BC