Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting opportunity: Route Sales Representative (Service Representative)
The Route Sales Representative is responsible for delivering on the East Penn Canada Customer Service values by providing high level of quality service to East Penn Canada’s national accounts within their assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Making regular service calls to national customers, as laid out by the National Accounts Team, and within assigned territory to provide appropriate customer support
- Delivering product and pick up used and/or other products for return to East Penn Canada warehouse, including preparing used batteries for outbound shipping
- Ensuring customer’s merchandising (product displays, POP and signage) are clean, current and properly promotes the product.
- Maintaining inventory at customers locations (first in / first out methodology), isolating and communicating old inventory and backfilling inventory where possible.
- Establishing model inventory, including working with customer contact to set up minimum and maximum inventory levels.
- Reviewing product mix and recommending orders based on analysis of inventory trends, previous year sales history, etc.
- Reviewing daily inventory reports and reconcile with actual inventory. As needed, discuss anomalies with appropriate customer contact.
- Liaising with customer contact to confirm that all orders delivered are accurate and that all used batteries have been recovered.
- Efficiently and effectively performing battery inspections and returning defective batteries to warehouse if / when needed.
- Providing warranty support, including addressing and correcting high warranty returns
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong customer focus with the ability to build and maintain long-term business relationships
- Solid planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently speak with customers
- Self-directed, works independently; results driven/initiative
- Post-Secondary education
- Experience using a CRM (client relationship management – Salesforce) is an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Experience within in the automotive battery, manufacturing, automotive or industrial sectors an asset
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application please contact us at careers@eastpenncanada. com.
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada. com.
- Address 1505 Hardy St Kelowna, BC V1Y 7W9