Dr. Ma’s Laboratories Inc.
Unit 4 – 8118 North Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 0E5
Sales and Promotions Co-Ordinator (NOC 1123)
Dr. Ma’s Laboratories Inc. is a leading research and manufacturing company for natural health products such as botanical extracts, dietary supplements, vitamins and minerals. We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales and Promotions Co-Ordinator and are now inviting potential candidates with practical business development experience and customer management skills specialized in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sectors to become a key member in our Business Development team. As a member of the team, you will find that you are joining a world class organization with an entrepreneurial work environment and innovative spirit. The Sales and Promotions Co-Ordinator is responsible for further enhancing our customer portfolio in the market. In coordination with the CEO and Marketing Manager develop sales plans & forecasts, identify potential new accounts and calls on customers to drive sales results. He/She will develop a deep understanding of the relevant businesses and project activity in regard to Pharmaceutical Research/Services and manufacturing opportunities and, through consistent customer contact, works to position Dr. Ma’s Laboratories Inc. as the preferred Pharmaceutical Research/Services and products provider.
Key responsibility is:
- Work with the Marketing Manager in planning and implementation of diversified online and offline marketing activities.
- Conduct market research to understand the products and services, market and competitors to collect more information and recommend on the formulation of the strategic marketing plan.
- Work and communicate with agencies and media to ensure execution of promotion within budgets and timeline.
- Coordinate for design and production of promotion material and product packages.
- Develop the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare service pipeline with customers both inside and outside of the country.
- Set and implement Pharmaceutical & Healthcare key account plan including development plan, financial targets and actions together with responsible product directors.
- Support global request for quotes (RFQs).
- Prepare business reports and keep updated with marketing trends and sales activities of competitors and make the management team aware of any changes that could affect the sales objectives.
- Engage healthcare professional and KOLs in the field through webinars, meetings, symposiums and other promotional activities to generate product awareness and interests of targeted customers.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationship with KOLs and healthcare professionals.
- Gather and organize sales project information at a level sufficient to allow for assessment of sales opportunity and efficient preparation and negotiation of sales contracts.
- Be instrumental in partnering with market research, IT, marketing operations, medical, legal and regulatory teams to approve materials for field sales team to execute.
- Maintain a strong relationship with existing customers and establish relationships with new customers to expand company’s business opportunities.
- Professionally represent company’s capabilities with customers and ensure that resources, as appropriate (technical, engineering, etc.), are identified and applied to deliver solutions that meet specific customer and project needs.
- Obtain market intelligence, new product opportunities and customer feedback to suggest potential improvements to products and company’s estimating, sales and marketing practices.
- Improve utilization of eService tools through training & education and compliance.
- Post-secondary education in business or related field.
- Several years of experience in sales or related occupation with similar capacity.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth across required competencies and achievement of performance objectives.
- Experience with specialty pharmacy distribution experience is preferred.
- Experience orchestrating omnichannel campaigns, with expertise in executing digital media campaigns including Display, SEM/SEO, Paid Social, Online Video etc. as well as track performance and optimize using web analytics tools is preferred.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills across sales organization along with internal stakeholders and external suppliers/stakeholders.
- Ma’s Laboratories Inc. reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Dr. Ma’s Laboratory Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their gender, race or disabled status, or any protected status.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Wages: $29/hour 40 hours/week
Please apply to email@example.com. We will contact those who is qualified only. No phone call or visit, please.
- Address Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada