Requisition ID: 275815
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
• Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
• Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in- person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
• Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
The SAP Digital Strategy team is responsible for driving awareness and adoption for SAP HANA and Analytics products, enabling users to be successful using the product. The Learning team for SAP Analytics Cloud is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join the team for an intern position based in Vancouver, BC. In this role you will join a team of learning specialists and support projects working with product experts, customer success managers, and product managers to achieve team objectives.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXp Intern – Learning Content Coordinator, Digital Strategy
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Expected start date to end date: May 3, 2021 – December 31, 2021
In this role, you’ll:
• Execute on strategic learning projects connected to Digital Strategy programs
• Create enablement materials to help SAP Analytics Cloud customers learn and use the product
• Author blog articles and create videos to cover identified knowledge gaps (topics include data analytics, business intelligence, planning, etc.)
• Work with subject matter experts to ensure created materials are technically accurate
• Audit and maintain existing learning content to ensure information accuracy
• Contribute with ideas and suggestions to the existing curriculum of learning material based on observation of themes and customers’ needs
• Peer review (proofread and edit) learning materials authored by the team
• Identify topics, write scripts, provide voice narration, etc. for digital workshops and training courses
• Other learning projects and deliverables as assigned
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
• Eager to learn, resourceful in getting things to work and productive working independently or collaboratively
• Affinity for technical writing
• Exceptional command of business and technical English (written and verbal communication)
• Confident communicator and presenter
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player and master collaborator with a proactive, “can-do” attitude
• A self-starter able to work with individuals from a variety of business areas and technical levels
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and adhere to tight deadlines
Bonus points for:
• Video editing experience (using Camtasia)
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Hands-on experience with a Content Management System
• Hands-on experience with a Learning Management System
• Project or program management experience
• Instructional design experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Address 910 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, Canada