Requisition ID: 274910
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development
opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
Are you interested in administration/human resources and understanding the operations side of a team? This is great opportunity to assist on executive and operational projects such as onboarding processes and materials, budget management and learning and development programming. This position covers a variety of operational/administrative tasks as well as project management and will give you a broad understanding of how to manage a large team.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXp Intern – Operations Specialist, Digital Strategy
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia – please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings
Expected start date to end date: ASAP for 8 months full time
In this role, you’ll:
- Assist the operations lead in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the digital strategy team
- Assist with management of executive’s calendar and to do list
- Optimize digital strategy team’s daily activities and tools
- Assist with operational road blocks and internal alignment as well as team-wide call arrangement
- Help with the onboarding process including screen and interviewing candidates
- Plan and organize internal work culture events such as lunch and learns and virtual meet and greets
- Onboarding checklist and guide
- Operations Handbook and employee policy guide
- Learning and Development programming
- Ad-hoc research requests
- Work culture activities/events
Who You Are:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good social and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop, evaluate, and edit the content, structure, and format of a range of written materials.
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to logically and comprehensively design and execute on workflows
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload while working under high pressure, frequent ad-hoc requests, and multiple stakeholders
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Address 910 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, Canada