Requisition ID: 274931
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
• Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
• Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
• Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development
opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
The Digital Product Strategy team is looking for a Social Media Intern. The team manages digital strategy for SAP HANA Cloud Services, which encompasses three products: SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, and SAP Analytics Cloud. The ideal candidate has an interest in social media, content-creation, writing, and project management. The candidate should be highly organized, process-driven, attentive to details, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXp Intern – Social Media Specialist, Digital Strategy
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia – please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings
Expected start date to end date: ASAP for 8 months full time
In this role, you’ll:
We work on the cutting edge and need someone who is eager to learn, a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things to work and productive working independently or collaboratively. From the day you join, you will work with team members to find creative ways to hack, break, and demolish that feature and then help rebuild that feature to be better, faster, and stronger! In your average week, you will:
• Build and evolve various social media assets for the three products: SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, and SAP Analytics Cloud
• Lead daily creation, scheduling and posting of shareable, compelling content across digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube
• Assist with the development and execution for external and internal social media accounts
• Measure and track social media content performance and indentify areas for data-driven growth & improvement
• Support editorial planning by coordinating activities with other departments
• Interact and align with various stakeholders and teams from across the business
• Work closely with the Digital Strategy team to coordinate and collaborate on promotional initiatives as required
• Actively contribute to team creative brainstorming by sharing new trends and creative ways to tell stories using a variety of media
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn, a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things to work, and productive working independently or collaboratively.
• Excellent writing, proofreading, and communication skills
• Experience developing content and copy for various social media channels
• Experience with social media planning tools (e.g. – Sprinklr & Hootsuite) or a similar tool
• Experience with analytics tools helpful (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel)
• Interest and 1+ years experience in social media and project management
• Ahead of all current social media landscape—know the latest platforms and trends
• Currently enrolled in bachelor’s or masters degree. Areas include but are not limited to business, marketing, computer science, management information systems, or MBA.
• Big picture thinker who can conceptualize and solve problems across different domains
• Challenges the status quo and likes to stay curious
• Quick learner and embodies a self-starter mentality
• Ability to logically and comprehensively design and execute on workflows
• Ability to collaborate with the local team, global team, and related stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize and balance workload while working under high pressure, frequent ad-hoc requests, and multiple stakeholders
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Address 910 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, Canada