Req ID: 112491
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Provide Delivery Leadership to initiatives, projects and programs staffed by integrated project teams (client, vendors, subcontractors, consultants).
- Manage business critical and significant projects and customer relationships.
- Help teams communicate technical work such as tech-debt, CI/CD improvements etc. to the PO and other stakeholders to ensure high software quality
- Extensive experience in the use of Agile methodologies to deliver both projects and support services.
- Some software development experience and/or development experience.
- An understanding of the DevOps components such as Github Actions, Jenkins, test automation, etc. and how the work together
- Experience with Git repositories
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada