Req ID: 133828
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Fullstack Developer to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT is looking for a senior fullstack developer to join our team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create Single Page Applications using frameworks like React, Vue or Angular
- Understanding, Developing and Implementing RESTful API and GraphQL
- Complete technical designs, unit testing and documentation related to development activity.
- Collaborate with other disciplines such as testers, infrastructure and operations support personnel to ensure correct system behavior across all environments.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment using an agile methodology
- Communication with team on project progress, issues, and risks
- Participate in team review for functional specification, technical design and code review
- Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues.
- Develop custom solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Plan and organize work and manage internal procedures and resources to ensure maximal productivity
- Intermediate technical professional background with knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Java development experience
- Knowledgeable in HTML5, CSS3, can work independently to implement user interface
- Experience with design tools like InVision, Sketch
- Familiarity with design systems (Atomic Design, PatternLab or Storybook)
- Working Knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience building backend microservices for web applications
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of Kafka and Elastic Search
- Experience or strong knowledge of SQL (queries, joins, etc.)
- Experience with cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google cloud
- Experienced with Git / Github
- Understanding of functional programming principals and engineering practices
- Tact and good judgment in resolving problems and answering inquiries.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to set priorities, follow-up, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent requests.
- Ability to be collaborative and flexible.
- Manage client expectations/ deliverables, working with internal and client stakeholders
- Experience with Microfrontend Architectures
- Experience with Webpack 5 or Rollup
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- Address Vancouver, BC, Canada