Quadrogen Power Systems, Inc. is a privately held Canadian clean-tech company that designs, builds, and installs high performance gas clean-up and upgrading solutions for the renewable energy sector.
We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Designer/Engineer for our Burnaby office in BC, Canada. Quadrogen is committed to building a world class team and offers the unique environment to work with industry leading companies and institutions. Its experienced, close-knit team provides an excellent opportunity to learn, contribute, and grow into your role.
- Design components of energy systems while ensuring technical quality and compliance with manufacturing requirements
- Create 3-D models/concepts and 2D manufacturing drawings for new products and components
- Develop specifications for fabrication and installation of components/systems
- Provide engineering support to production/manufacturing group during production and build cycle
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend process improvements that will increase productivity and decrease costs
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Design/Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in designing skid-based equipment and piping layout design
- Experience with ASME Section VIII Div. 1 Pressure Vessel Code and ASME B31.3 Piping Code
- Must be proficient in plant layout and packaging using 3D product design CAD software such as Creo (preferably) or SolidWorks
- Good understanding of piping stress and nozzle loads along with the ability to resolve issues associated with it
- Knowledge of safety, environmental, and quality standards
- Desire to work with other incredibly bright people in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator who actively contributes to meetings and shares ideas
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Only qualified candidates will be contacted; however, we wish all applicants success in their employment search and thank them for their interest in Quadrogen.
- Address Burnaby, BC