Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters
Job Type: Full-Time
Posting End Date:
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
As part of our Digital Application team, the Senior Programmer Analyst designs, develops and supports a diverse portfolio of applications ranging from web front-end to APIs and middleware integration. The Senior Analyst is an expert in business applications and acts as a point of escalation for the Programmer Analysts and a SME for the Corporate Applications team.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and support best-in-class enterprise wide applications to support our members as well as our internal teams. Work on applications such as our online banking, public website, digital membership openning, and other digital solutions.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines by adopting best practices on AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, JMeter, etc.
- Responsible for creating and documentating application technical design.
- Leverage our ESB platform to build integration solutions for web applications
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating their understanding of business processes in the banking industry
- Provide technical leadership and coaching in the area of software development
- Mentor junior team members and help to improve the team’s knowledge base
- Jointly responsible with the Quality Assurance team to ensure systems are appropriately tested and meet requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to support decision making on projects’ scope based on priority, business value and development resources
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 7 – 9 Years of Job Related Experience
- Mission critical enterprise software development with focus on web application, microservices, restful, Soap and WCF APIs, Performance Tuning, CI/CD, and Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree or a diploma requiring 3 – 4 years of full-time study
- Advanced experience on .Net technology, experience on .NET Core. Expeirence on React and Bootstrap, be abel to develop frontend applications with integrating .Net backend.
- Advanced experience with Oracle or MS SQL databases with the ability to design scalable database schemas.
- Advanced experience with TDD and unit testing frameworks.
- Advanced experience in API development including defining and applying API management best practices with a cloud first approach.
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices.
- Good level of understanding on Enterprise Application Integration.
- Knowledge and experience working with ESB such as MuleSoft is an asset.
- Experience with Agile environments.
- Experience with CI/CD through tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Nexus.
- Good to have knowledge and experience working with any CMS system.
- Experience with Cloud technology on AWS is an asset.
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.