Interested in developing next generation contact experience? The AWS Kumo team is looking for software developers with experience in building real-time, scalable, distributed systems. We leverage AWS technologies to operate on a global scale and deliver low-latency, highly-available services to customers and systems . In pursuit of that mission, we are looking for experienced software developers to help design, build, and launch these platforms. If you are intrigued, please keep reading. Do you:
· Obsess over software performance and challenge yourself and others to deliver highly scalable, low latency, reliable and fast services to a variety of platforms?
· Want to learn how machine learning and predictive analytics shape tomorrows AI Ops?
· Possess ideas and know how to solve problems, but also follow through with a clean and maintainable implementation?
· Have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture?
· Want to work with the latest AWS technologies to achieve rapid scale?
· Want to pioneer before the industry catches up ?
If yes, then we might have a role for you. We are small, customer-focused teams of passionate software engineers that are looking to delight our customers by building amazing software – while working hard, having fun, and making history.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
· 1 + year’s full-time experience in software design and development
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C#, C++, Java, or Ruby
· Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including software architecture, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
· Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
· Experience of Agile, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Proven track record of taking ownership and building high-performance systems in a complex, distributed environment
· Experience of backend development using one of following frameworks: Spring, Rails or Express
· Experience of frontend development or mobile application development
· Experience of Internet of Things development
· Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Address 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0M3, Canada