High-end hot pot restaurant “Dolar Shop”, the No.1 leader of trendsetting restaurant brands, is starting the hiring phase for our upscale restaurant located in Richmond, BC. The ideal candidates will be responsible for driving the company’s key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional in-store experience. We are looking for motivated team members who would like to grow and develop with our company. This is a great opportunity for people who are looking to join a new concept in Chinese cuisine.
1. Coordinate the whole kitchen operation with front of house to satisfy every guest through delivering food with high quality.
2. Create and develop a positive working environment and maintain open communication in the kitchen.
3. Train kitchen staff including basic working skills and management skills.
4. Manage and schedule shifts properly to ensure smooth operation.
5. Evaluate employee performance through evaluation tools.
6. Enforce four color card management system to maintain high quality kitchen operation.
7. Conduct and strengthen food safety plan and sanitation plan.
8. Follow the Dolar Shop food quality standard and present each product properly, serve to table in timely manner.
9. Inventory management and work with purchasing team to ensure the quality of food ingredients.
10. Cost control including labor cost, food cost and food waste management.
11. Working hours management and tips allocation.
12. Other tasks assigned by upper management.
1. Minimum 5 years of relevant kitchen experience is required.
2. More than 2 years of management experience is a must.
3. Diploma or degree in hospitality or culinary related major is preferred.
4. Excellent communication skill and customer orientated.
5. Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced working environment.
6. Proficient in English both oral and written is required. Mandarin will be an advantage.
7. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Compensation & Benefit
– Competitive compensation package
– Great career development opportunities in a global restaurant group
– Flexible scheduling
– Employee meals provided
- Address 5300 No 3 Rd, Richmond, British Columbia V6X 2X9, Canada