At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
As the Senior Manager, Greenfield and Expansion in BC/Alberta you will be accountable for the development and execution of sales strategies and programs in the region. With a mandate to achieve revenue and subscriber targets assess Return on Investment and helping to develop underserved markets in BC and Alberta, you will deliver regional programs and drive new sales strategies for rural and remote areas.
The primary focus is to foster and strengthen relationships with both external and internal stakeholders, and to develop local partnerships to enable delivery of products and services to customers within the underserved market. This role will work collaboratively with Network, Business Development, Community Engagement and Partnership Agreement teams.
What you will be doing:
• Build regional initiatives with a sales culture focus to deliver world class sales performance through targeted site-specific management and new customer acquisition
Vendor management where required
• Leveraging cross functional relationships and expertise within Rogers to ensure business objectives are achieved
• Develop and implement sales programs
• Build relationships across RCI with an integration of regionally focused strategies and priorities
• Assess and analyze ROI on Network development activity and make recommendations based on insights
• Create key performance initiatives and evolve the plan to ensure the key business indicators are met including revenue, households passed and customer satisfaction
• Strategically partners cross functionally within Service Expansion team to develop plan to increase Rogers market share within the underserved market
• Develop a business plan and sales strategies/tactics which support open, timely and consistent communications throughout the team and cross functionally
• Work collaboratively with New Market Development, Partnership Agreement, Community Engagement, Planning and Network to overcome process gaps and barriers to sales performance
What you bring:
• Entrepreneurial start up mentality
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Telecommunications Industry in sales, strategy or marketing related roles ideally to a regional level
• Passion for community engagement, local partnerships and relationship building
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills.
• Previous experience in vendor or medium to large workforce management
• Strong business acumen to support business development planning
• Experience in Sales Managment, specifically developing and executing sales strategies
• Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in key competencies required for a senior leadership role (i.e. achievement orientation, team leadership, adaptability, business acumen)
• Proven ability to collaborate with other departments cross functionally to achieve common objectives
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
• Post-secondary degree/diploma an asset or equivalent certification in a business-related field
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
- Address Vancouver, BC, Canada