GGS Building Maintenance Ltd. is hiring 5 Steel Stud Framers
Company Name: GGS Building Maintenance Ltd.
Company Address: 12194 86 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: 7271
Position Available: 5
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: Various locations-willing to relocate
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $28.50-30.50/ hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Requirement and Skills:
• Education: Completion of Secondary education
• Work Experience: Over 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation;
• Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices;
• Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, floor joists, and doorframes. Mark positions of all studs on the ceiling and floor tracks;
• Operate basic cutting and welding equipment & power tools;
• Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures;
• Improve job quality by identifying and suggesting improvements;
• Follow all safety procedures;
• Other duties as required.
Please apply via Email at email@example.com only.
- Address Surrey, BC