The Wynford Group is a well-established, privately-owned, local Vancouver company that provides strata management services to strata corporations throughout the lower mainland. Since our incorporation in 1984, we have firmly established ourselves as a leader in the strata management industry. Our reputation is built on our values of trust, teamwork, communication, innovation, and excellence. We place great value in our people as well as the services we offer our clients. Our vision is to experience measured, controlled growth while ensuring we consistently provide and maintain the highest levels of service, administration, and professional advice to all our valued clients.
We are looking to fill the role of a Strata Manager. The Strata Manager will provide strata management services to the strata corporation buildings within their portfolio. The successful candidate is someone with a preferrable 2+ years of experience. The portfolio will consist of strata corporations in the GVRD ranging in size from 50 to 200 units, and a portfolio size between 5 & 10 properties to be built up over time. The candidate will be under the mentorship of a dedicated team leader. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a company with high standards and established procedures that enable us to provide premium service.
- Knowledge of property management principles, procedures, and standards as applied to strata corporations.
- Working knowledge of the Strata Property Act and Regulations, Real Estate Services Act, Regulation and Council Rules, privacy legislation and industry updates.
- Customer service oriented
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret correspondence, directives, bylaws, government regulations etc.
- Ability to prepare agendas, minutes of meetings, and business correspondence.
- Ability to address complaints and solve problems involving various situations in a busy environment.
- Licensed Strata Manager.
- 2+ years of work experience is preferred.
- Able to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Ability to use office equipment including intermediate knowledge of computer software Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Yardi System or a similar software program is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle insured for business use.
- Start date as soon as possible.
What we Offer:
- A great team-oriented culture.
- Beautiful office with a great view of Vancouver, BC.
- Convenient office location close to public transit and parking.
- Fitness facility located in the office building.
- Continuing education, tuition, and licensing reimbursement.
- Flexible hours.
- Ongoing mentorship.
- Dedicated senior leadership and management.
- Unparalleled administrative and accounting support.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and portfolio.
- Comprehensive extended benefits program.
How to Apply:
If you feel you would be a great fit for The Wynford Group and have the relevant experience required, please send in your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in working with The Wynford Group. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Compensation TBD CAD TBD Month
- Address 1200 W 73rd Ave #815, Vancouver, BC