Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
Work week: Friday to Tuesday (Wednesday and Thursday are regularly scheduled days off)
Hours: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (37.5 hours per week, additional hours as required)
· Manage and supervise PM sort operations and Courier operations
· Manage a group of unionized employees
· Create a positive work environment, building employee loyalty and a team atmosphere
· Responsible for achieving objectives as outlined in the operational scorecard
· Responsible for managing performance of employees as per operational standards and indices
· Improve operational standards through reviews of employee performance, coaching, counseling and recognition
· Responsible for communicating and implementing policy, procedure or programs
· Responsible for completing a variety of reports and documents
· All other related and assigned duties
· Energetic Leader with strong motivation skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to coordinate a wide variety of duties and responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Present a professional and positive image
· Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership
Location: 423 – Langley/Port Kells
Working Conditions: Warehouse Environment; Office Environment
Reports to: District Manager III
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
- Address Langley, BC, Canada