- Pick and ship orders
- Receive orders
- Build skids
- Load and unload product
- Rotate product
- Other general warehouse duties, as assigned
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate and enthusiastic in delivering all the job responsibilities
- High integrity and work ethics
- Self-motivated, committed to a team environment and workplace safety
- Willing to be trained on material handling equipment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have class- 5 licenses as the person will be driving a 1-ton truck
- Able to communicate in English; Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
- Able to work 35-40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Expected Start Date: Immediate available
Work remotely: No
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8-hours shift
Those who are interested, please email your cover letter and detailed resume with the expected salary to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address 2651 Viscount Way, Richmond, BC