Job Reference No.: DTS-WA-0409-002
Deltason Trading Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Expected Start Date: Immediate available
Work remotely: No
Deltason Trading Ltd. is a privately held B.C. food importer and distributor. We specialize in offering seafood, produce, and other specialty food products to retailers and food service industry across Canada and U.S.
We are currently seeking a committed, energetic and self-motivated full-time individual to work in our Richmond warehouse facility.
- Pick and ship orders
- Receive orders
- Build skids
- Load and unload product
- Rotate product
- Other general warehouse duties, as assigned
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate and enthusiastic in delivering all the job responsibilities
- High integrity and work ethics
- Self-motivated, committed to a team environment and workplace safety
- Willing to be trained on material handling equipment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have class- 5 licenses as the person will be driving a 1-ton truck
- Able to communicate in English; Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
- Able to work 35-40 hours per week
Those are interested, please send your detailed resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention the source of job post and job reference number in your covering letter.
We thank for all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address 2651 Viscount Way, Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2G8, Canada