CDS Group of Companies is the single contact for National and International clients looking for efficient and cost-effective supply-chain solutions for the Canadian market.
Specializing in Ambient, Refrigerated, and Frozen supply chain food and beverage services, we strive to offer exceptional customer service to our clients, while promoting opportunity, and a team-first environment for our team. Our services include multi-temperature warehousing, distribution, freight and transportation management, customs brokerage, pick and pack fulfilment, cross-docking and transloading. A true “one-stop shop” operation, we can handle products from grocery to consumer goods for any company looking to improve their supply chain throughout Canada and from Canada to cross-border and international markets.
What You’ll Do:
- Daily loading / unloading products from trucks, by hand and also with a machine.
- Responsible for floor-loaded container unloading and assembling pallets, by hand.
- Hand-bomb (unload by hand) up to 25kg of boxed products from inbound containers.
- Inspect all items for defects or mislabels.
- Identify all products and locations by using vendor, item #s, pack size, code dates, and descriptions to ensure product is moved to correct location.
- Safely operate a counterbalance forklift in a fast-paced environment from time to time.
Who You Are:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. of product weight, repetitively at times. Up to half of the shift could involve hand-bombing product.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain high standards of accuracy.
- Able to work in multi-temperature work environment, including Cooler for extended periods.
- Able to follow and understand verbal and written directions.
- Forklift experience is an asset (counterbalance).
- Prior experience in food products warehousing is an asset.
- Reliable transportation required, as transit is limited outside of peak hours.
- Able to pass criminal background check.
Sunday to Thursday, 11 PM to 7 AM.
- Compensation $19 ~ $21 / hour with a benefits package after 3 months. CAD $19 ~ $21 / hour with a benefits package after 3 months. Month
- Address 18351 McCartney Way, Richmond, BC