Job Reference No.: DTS-WS-0518-001
Deltason Trading Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Expected Start Date: Immediate available
Work remotely: No
Deltason Trading Ltd. is a privately held B.C. food importer and distributor. We specialize in offering seafood, produce, and specialty food products to retailers and the foodservice industry across Canada and U.S.
We are currently seeking a committed, energetic and self-motivated full-time individual to work in our Richmond warehouse facility.
- Resolve work-related problems
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Prepare and submit reports
- Requisition or order materials and supplies
- Coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Coordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Operate power equipment such as the pallet jack and forklift
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or post-secondary education
- At least 1-year experience of related occupation
- Fast-paced environment, able to work overtime
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to be trained on material handling equipment
- Must have class- 5 licenses as the person will be driving a 1-ton truck
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work in warehouse environments with fluctuating temperature and humidity (e.g., cooler, freezer)
- Able to communicate in English; Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
- Able to work 35-40 hours per week
Those who are interested, please send your detailed resume and cover letter with the expected salary to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address 2651 Viscount Way, Richmond, BC