Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
Purolator is currently hiring permanent Warehouse Sorters (early morning) for their fast-paced facility in across multiple depots in the lower mainland. As a Sorter with Purolator, you will unload/load packages. This position is physically demanding and will require someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Graveyard/early morning shifts available:
- Port Kells (Langley) Depot: Monday to Friday, 12:30AM to 8:00AM, 32.5hrs/week
- Richmond Depot: Monday to Friday 1:30AM to 8:00AM, 30hrs/week
- Burnaby Depot: Monday to Friday 2:00AM to 10:30AM, 40hrs/week
Pay: $16.44/hr to start, then $17.96/hr after 3 months. Top rate after 4 years: $24.97/hr
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity to join a winning team
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunities for career growth
- Excellent comprehensive Benefit package for most positions
- Pension Plan
- Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts
What do you bring to the job?
- Comfortable in a physically demanding work environment – loading and unloading trucks
- You will be a team player using your strong organizational skills to load/unload/preload trucks, scan/reweighing packages, in a fast-paced warehouse environment. You will also consistently demonstrate customer focus, strong communication and collaborate with your team.
If you are ready to apply, simply click ‘apply‘.
Location: 542 – Burnaby
Working Conditions: Warehouse Environment
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.