Req ID: 100033
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst Quality- Major Incident Management to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Assembles and leads the resources necessary to achieve the resolution of Major Incidents
- Monitors environment for exceptional conditions
- Acts as a point of contact for Service Desk and Resolver Group Analysts to escalate Major Incidents, and engage additional support groups
- Assesses the impact and urgency of incidents through collaboration with the User, Service Desk, Resolver Group Analysts, and/or Incident Managers
- Declares Major Incidents
- Is the Incident Owner for Major Incidents
- Responsible for leading and driving Major Incidents until Resolved
- Develops and delivers Incident communication of Major Incidents to Users and NTTDS leadership (based on required content and frequency as determined by account)
- Escalates Major Incidents to relevant resolver groups, resolver group managers, senior managers, directors and IT executives, and Service Managers
- Provides incident documentation
- Facilitates Technical and Business bridge calls
- Performs and provides Incident summaries to IT and Business partners
- Coordinates and manages the Major Incident Review
- Generates Problem cases for Major Incidents
- Minimum 6+ years of experience across various ITIL Process/discipline with the IT Industry.
- Minimum 4 + years of experience in Major Incident Management Process
- Degree: Bachelors in any stream or equivalent work experience.
- Certification: Mandatory ITIL V3
- Good to have ITIL 4 Edition Foundation.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery