At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 16 laboratories and service over 20 million patients each year.
Caring, Agile, Customer Driven, One Team – We live our values every day in what we do to help our patients and healthcare providers. With over 5,700 employees, we all make a difference and that’s why our people are so important to us.
This is an exciting time to join our LifeLabs team, grow your career with us and support numerous business initiatives, innovations, best practice and business development opportunities.
At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 21 laboratories and service over 19 million patients each year.
We believe we can build a healthier Canada through the power of technology.
Caring, Agile, Customer Driven, One Team – We live our values every day in what we do to help our patients and healthcare providers. With over 5,700 employees, we all make a difference and that is why our people are so important to us.
This is an exciting time to join our Excelleris team, grow your career with us and support numerous business initiatives, innovations, best practice and business development opportunities.
As a Client Support Representative reporting to the Manager, Contact Centre, you will provide first-level support to all clients of Excelleris’ service by delivering a positive customer service experience. The Client Support Representative will work closely with other cross-functional departments by triaging incidents to ensure all user inquiries are handled promptly in a courteous and professional manner.
This is a permanent, casual position with variable hours and days and can be performed REMOTELY anywhere in Canada.
We operate Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 5:00pm PST. You must be available to work any 8-hour shift during these hours.
- Confer with business clients by telephone or by email in order to provide Level 1 technical support
- Handle client’s complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; escalate to second-level support where required and follows up to ensure resolution
- Work collaboratively with Health Care Providers, EMR’s, Health Authorities, Clinics and Medical Office Assistants (MOA’s)
- Document client interaction via ticketing system to triage incidents
- Answer general inquiries regarding Excelleris' services
- Provide assistance with locating missing laboratory reports
- Manage, monitor and update ticketing system to document solutions
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure all second-level support incidents are resolved in timely manner
- Review and suggest updates to department processes and procedures to promote and enhance the client experience
- Identify ongoing client difficulties, call/email correspondence trends and escalate to Manager where necessary
- Provide after-hours, on-call technical assistance to clients on a rotating basis (shifts are 5pm to midnight M-F, and 8am to midnight on weekends and statutory holidays).
- 2 to 3 years in a related customer or client-facing role, preferably in a customer service role
- Familiar with Excelleris B2B product suite and backend application configurations / management
- Experience in healthcare, working with healthcare providers is preferred
- Excellent client relation skills, both verbal and written, to promote first call resolution
- Technical background or proven technical aptitude with ability to learn new applications and systems quickly
- Must demonstrate patience and professionalism when dealing with challenging situations
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and processes
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability of multitasking and prioritizing work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ServiceNow CSM is preferred
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530.
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery