Oli Consulting Ltd. offers professional educational consulting services on academic planning, school admissions, and learning resources. We provide services to local and international students from all levels of education.
We are now offering a full-time permanent job opportunity of Consulting Service Manager to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and direct the company’s educational consulting services provided to students regarding educational institutions, academic programs, admission requirements, and study planning.
- Lead a team of education consultants to demonstrate expertise and provide solutions in response to clients’ needs.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with educational institutions and business partners.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date school information to marketing personnel in assistance of preparation of promotional materials
- Represent the company in various info sessions, education fair, and events.
- Hire, train, and supervise the members of the education consultant team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of related working experience
- Established network and relationship with educational institutions within Canada
- Experience liaising with foreign educational institutions would be an asset
- Knowledge of the Canadian education system and learning resources
- Ability to plan, organize, solve problem, and prioritize work
Please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com
- Compensation $34 per hour (35 hours per week) CAD $34 per hour (35 hours per week) Month
- Address 1693-4500 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC