At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Rogers Burnaby is recruiting for Customer Service Consultants with a start date of February 16, 2021. We are looking for customer champions who will provide world class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. Are you someone who goes above and beyond to wow your customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Rogers delivering what's next? If so, you should consider a career with us today!
- Connect and build rapport with a variety of customers by actively listening to our customers, asking the right questions and offering solutions (products and services) which cater to customer needs
- Deliver reliable solutions to our customers with a sense of urgency and sound judgment Drive the sale of Rogers products and services by consistently meeting/exceeding individual sales targets
- Complete accurate transactions in a timely manner
- Incorporate feedback on a regular basis, to improve your personal and professional development
- Be at ease working in a structured and goal-oriented environment (sales, call duration, quality, customer retention)
- Embrace change in a fast-paced, performance driven team environment
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends to meet customer demand
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Customer Champion: passionate about providing world class customer service and sales solutions
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills (windows and internet navigation) and comfort working with wireless devices
- Punctual and committed to work schedules
- Bilingual (English and French) is considered an asset
- Experience in a telecommunications role
- Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
Great Work, Greater Rewards:
- Competitive base salary + performance based commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 50% Rogers Employee Discount
- Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP's, employee share plan)
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
- Address 4710 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4W4