Job ID: 184613
Store Name/Number: BC-Metropolis (0536)
Address: 216-4820 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4P1, Canada (CA)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
You’ll love working here…
As Manager, Talent & Operations, you will be responsible for managing the People and Operations aspects of a specific Sephora store location. You will regularly support in areas such as staffing/zoning of the store, beauty advisor training and education, onboarding of new advisors, store scheduling and overall execution of Sephora operation standards within the store.
- Talent Champion. Conduct final interviews for all key positions. Utilize the online applicant tracking system as needed to source, select and hire candidates.
- Training & Development. Manage all training-related functions within the store. In conjunction with the Store Director and Education partners to develop and execute the stores on-going training strategy.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Write and deliver annual performance reviews for direct reports in a complete and timely manner, as well as oversee the process for the entire store. Participate in the management of all performance management situations within the team. Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary.
- Operational Excellence. Lead the operations of the store. Ensure execution of all operations-focused processes for the store and that all are completed per company standard. Manage inventory of the store. This includes shipping, receiving, returning merchandise, cycle counting and ensuring that all processes are completed within company guidelines and timeframes.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Be seen as the expert by demonstrating a strong understanding of the stores sales performance and staffing and payroll as well as all other controllable expenses within the store.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have two to four years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by the best talent in the industry – people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks. Think you’ve tried it all? Just wait until you work at Sephora! Enjoy the discounts, gratis & exclusive brand events.
- The education. We heavily invest in training to build your personalized career plan, so you can achieve your professional goals.
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery