We are searching for a full-time receptionist to join our legal team!
We are a general practice firm providing services in Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Business/Corporate and Wills & Estates.
We want to hire a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to grow with us over the long term. Will train, but must have some office experience or college coursework. The person we are seeking is organized, able to do many tasks at once, has a smile on their face and a huge appetite for learning and growing. Successful candidate will have excellent phone etiquette, be highly organized, be detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and work well as a team player.
Confidentiality is a must!
• Greet and welcome clients and/or guests
• Open files on PCLaw (Experience not necessary)
• Answer, screen and forward calls
• Review and relay voicemail messages
• Receive, sort, distribute mail and/or faxes
• Coordinate with paralegals on calendar scheduling
• Assist with bank deposits
• Arrange process server and/or courier services
• Photocopy, fax and file as may be needed
• General Corporate (Annual Reports, Minutes and company updates)
• Draft correspondence and other formal documents
• Preference given to those with 1+ years of previous experience in an office setting
• Preference given to those with 1+ years of law office setting
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your Resume along with a Cover Letter. We look forward to talking to you!
- CAD Month
- Address 4023 Hastings St, Burnaby, British Columbia V5C 2J1, Canada