At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Location for this position is open to Vancouver or Calgary or Edmonton.
We are seeking an experienced professional who will be responsible for providing account management and sales coordination. Ideal candidates will enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and have the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Rogers Preferred Program this position will be a Brand Ambassador for the Rogers Preferred Program (RPP), collaborating with Dealer channel stakeholders to achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
- Manage an assigned account list of new and prospective RPP accounts
- Build relationships with key account contacts, Rogers For Business account executives, and dealers achieve RPP targets and deliver on priorities
- Assist in designing and developing promotions to achieve targeted market share and revenue within territory
- Train and coach Dealer's Associates on Systems, Tools, Promotions and Plans and highlight key differentiators to increase and/or maintain the Rogers Suite of Products for new and existing Rogers customers
- Timely customer issue resolution and response to Dealer's escalations/inquiries
- Analyze sales reports and territory sales breakdown by market/banner
- Gather and provide feedback on market insights and competitive intelligence
- Ensure Rogers products are properly represented
- Monitor inventory levels and report issues and recommendations to Management
- Post-secondary education in a business-related discipline with between 3 and 5 years' experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Demonstrated technical competence with MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and other systems and office automation equipment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Territory management experience is preferred
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet changing deadlines
- Must have own vehicle, drivers licence and clean drivers abstract
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
- CAD Month
- Address 4710 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4W4
- Image Gallery