At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 21 laboratories and service over 19 million patients each year.
We believe we can build a healthier Canada through the power of technology.
Excelleris Technologies, a Canada Health Infoway award winner, developed the first noteworthy patient portals in which patients can access their own test results online. Today we are providing over 2 million Canadians with a range of online diagnostics results and health records through Excelleris SaaS – my results and my ehealth.
Caring, Agile, Customer Driven, One Team – We live our values every day in what we do to help our patients and healthcare providers. With over 5,400 employees, we all make a difference and that’s why our people are so important to us.
This is an exciting time to join our team and be part of our innovation, development and growth!
As the Senior Consultant you will lead and direct activities on large-scale projects for Excelleris clarifying administrative and clinical outcomes, technical and business requirements and business process design strategies. Working as a liaison between the client and Excelleris’ technical resources, the Consultants will be responsible for tracking key deliverables/resources to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
This is a full time permanent role located at 3500 Gilmore Way, Burnaby.
- Initiates and develops relationships with clients for business growth.
- Acts as the liaison between the client and Excelleris’ technical resources to deliver the final product.
- Conducts business reviews with clients on periodic basis
- Leads the development of business and functional requirements.
- Leads business solution design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Ensures that development resources are available and scheduled as per the project plan.
- Implements an established project plan under the direction of the Senior Manager Professional Services; monitors progress and performance against the project plan;
- Identifies, resolves, and/or escalates operational problems and minimizes delays.
- Ensures that all Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Maintains strong knowledge of the company’s products, pricing, policies etc., so as to educate clients on benefits.
- Works with departmental and financial leadership on monthly, quarterly and annual budgets & forecasts.
- Works collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to develop clear and concise communications with respects to delays, problems, and change management as needed.
- Supports change management activities.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Business Admin or related field
- Business Analysis Certification and/or PMP would be an asset
- 5- 8 years ‘experience as a Business Analyst or Project Lead
- Excellent understanding of full IT SDLC and proven experience in the design, development and implementation of complete IT business solutions
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery