Req ID: 98829
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Service Level Manager to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Responsible for ensuring that the aims of Service Level Management are met for their customer.
- Oversees delivery of SBI team for SLA reporting
- Monitor accuracy of ServiceNow SLA configuration. Report defects when identified and perform testing for defect correction or SLA adjustments.
- Facilitates weekly internal SLA Review Meeting
- Facilitates weekly customer SLA Availability Review Meeting
- Drive the efficiency of Service Level Management, including developing and maintaining relevant processes and procedures
- Identify opportunity for SLA exception and clawbacks
- Minimum 8+ years of experience across various ITIL Process/discipline with the IT Industry.
- Candidates must be willing to work on site in our Burnaby office
- ITIL V3 Foundation mandatory.
- Degree: Bachelors in any stream or equivalent work experience
- Certification: ITIL 4 Edition Foundation
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery