Traffic Control Persons (lower Mainland)
employment type: full-time
– Implementing basic traffic diversions
– Setting up and taking down average 1 to 2 km lane closures using tubular cones, taper panels and/or barrels
– Setting up arrow board trailersFlag Person responsibilities include but are not limited to:- Flagging basic roadway
– Controlling traffic in an intersection with traffic signals out of operation
– Protecting crews while working along side of the roadway
– Assisting the public in a positive and respectful manner to navigate traffic closures and diversions
Patrol Truck responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
– Patrolling highways to remove debris and assist motorists in distress
– Attending the following for public safety: out of fuel motorists, mechanical break downs and accident scenes
Crash Truck Attenuator
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Driving a 5 ton truck with a crash attenuator trailer or truck mount attenuator
– Providing a safety zone for crews and equipment during implementation and removal of lane closures
– Following moving crews to protect from potential hazard of traffic
Majority of the performances are working on major highways and bridges throughout the lower mainland. Shifts are primarily night and day shifts with variable hours, including weekends and holidays. Responsibilities also include basic truck safety checks prior to departure from the work yard, loading and unloading of trucks with equipment, refuelling trucks and keeping the vehicles clean as they are multi-personnel use.
Medical and dental include after probation period.
Valid clean BC Drivers license required. Reliable insured vehicle is a must.
Valid BC Traffic Control certificate . If you do not have one we can help you acquire one.
Please submit full resume to attention Human resources.
Interviews are held weekly in Cloverdale BC.
- CAD Month
- Address Surrey, British Columbia, Canada