Avalon Event Rentals, based in Kelowna, BC, has been serving the Okanagan Valley’s event rental needs since 1995. These areas include places close to our location such as Kelowna, Penticton, and Vernon as well as those areas that areas stretch as far as the US border in Osoyoos to the Shuswap area and the Kootenays. With over 120,000 sq. feet of tenting and an inventory of over 200 rental products, we can meet your every event need.
Festivals & Events
Avalon Event Rentals has been, and continues to be, a leading provider of rental items to over 500 of the Okanagan and surrounding area’s foremost events. These events include…
- The Okanagan International Marathon
- Red Bull Signature Series
- Center of Gravity
- KGH Heart of Gold
- 2010 Vancouver Olympics
- The Interior Savings Fat Cat Festival
- Interior Provincial Exhibtion
- Canadian Culinary Championships
- Easter Seals 24 Hour Relay
- Ironman Canada
- Kelowna Dragon Boat Festival
- Salmon Arm Roots and Blues Festival
- Okanagan Wine Festival
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Westside Daze
- Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life
- Penticton Children’s Festival
- Feast of Fields
- Gran Fondo
- Nakusp Music Festival
In addition to these events, we also supply numerous golf tournaments, special events, and charity fundraisers.
With 26 years of experience Avalon has provided rentals such as tenting services, tables, chairs, and glassware to over 2000 weddings. Your wedding is a momentous occasion and Avalon is proud to help make your vision a reality.
Our reputation for service, dependability, and quality products has made us an industry leader. Our experienced staff are here to assist you in planning a successful event so give us a call, or drop into our showroom to view the large selection of rental items on display.