This company has no active jobs
General Manager – New Restaurant Opening (South Surrey ) hide this posting
compensation: Competitive Pay, Bonuses
employment type: full-time
Are you a natural born leader? A visionary? Do you have a true passion for food and beverage?
A large hospitality group in Vancouver, BC is currently looking for a General Manager to oversee a new restaurant, opening soon.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience with an appetite for creating an exceptional and engaging guest experience. They will feel comfortable overseeing a team as well as all operations of the venue. This role is responsible for driving results and building business.
– Revenue growth through developing operational procedures that drive high service quality and efficiency
– Managing a small team via weekly meetings, coaching, and communicating company direction, concept, product quality, legal compliance, company policy, etc…
– Hiring, scheduling, onboarding, training and performance management of all staff
– Overseeing all financials for the venue, including analysis of monthly P&L’s, invoice coding, sales reports and reconciling cash-outs
– Working with the chef for menu planning and execution.
– Handling maintenance and upkeep of all equipment in the venue
– Liquor cost & control, inventory counts, cost analysis and management of inventory
– Coordinating with marketing department to conceptualize and execute all aspects of product sales including:
– Menu, signage, and promotional design, Event and initiative creation, Social media presence through Instagram and Facebook
– Tenacity, confidence, drive and can-do attitude
– 3-5 years’ experience in restaurant management position
– Operationally and financially savvy
– Strong leadership and mentorship skills
– Creative with an ability to see and execute a vision
– Ability to take initiative, make decisions, implement processes and get things done
– Talent for building relationships with staff, guests and suppliers
– Positive, solution focused and outgoing demeanor
– Financial acumen with keen eye for detail and desire to exceed KPI’s
– The concept is nearing completion and we are starting to build a team for opening in the coming months.
All interested parties are invited to submit your resume and cover letter. Only those strongly considered for the position will be contacted. Thank you for your interest