This company has no active jobs
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Location Vancouver Jobs
Tom James Company is the world’s largest seller of made to order clothing. We are seeking a proactive and results oriented support team member for our Vancouver office. You will be responsible for assisting the Sales Manager in enhancing her clients’ experience and performing research to identify possible future clients. We are seeking an individual who projects a positive attitude and is able to work alongside a strong, performance driven leader. You must be willing to jump in and do whatever needs to be done. You must be comfortable working independently as well as with a team.
This position is (30 hours per week) with a starting pay of $18 to $21 per hour depending on experience. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 8 am – 6 pm. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
• Creatively helps to generate leads (strong computer skills are necessary)
• Researches customer information using LinkedIn
• Prepares and maintains all client orders/files
• Prepares clothing for delivery
• Makes follow-up calls to factories, customers, and corporate office
• Bending and lifting up to 20 lbs.
• Professional image to interface with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced professional office environment
• Strong MS Office professional skills
• Associates degree – and/or minimum 2 years office related experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), RRSP, regular annual performance reviews
An offer of employment will be contingent on the applicant successfully passing a background check.
For consideration, qualified applicants must reply with a cover letter and resume, attention to Melissa Cooley.