Since our first flight in 1996, we’ve sought to enrich the lives in our world by providing safe, friendly and affordable air travel. Our passionate, caring attitude is the foundation of our corporate culture. We like to think that our business cares for our WestJetters, who then take care of our guests, who in turn support our business. Looking for a great place to work where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet and WestJet Encore. It’s a great place to land.
Before you submit your application for an airline job, please review our tips below.
- Ensure you list all of your relevant work experience, including dates of employment.
- Please include current contact information including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Proofread your resume and cover letter before you submit to eliminate any spelling and grammatical errors.
- Once you have entered our online hiring centre and submitted your application, there is no need to resubmit in the future. Just keep your application updated and apply for other jobs posted on the site.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible for us to follow up with each applicant.
All applicants are assessed relative to the qualifications listed in the job posting. Normally, only those applicants who meet the stated qualifications are eligible for further consideration.