CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR – Opportunities to join our amazing Team!
We are a growing electrical company with projects throughout the Metro Vancouver area. Our company consists of many small teams working collaboratively and supporting each other to reach the project goal.
We have a thriving service division that completes a wide array of challenging jobs. In the commercial sector we work with reputable contractors on Breweries, Restaurants, Offices, Schools, Tenant Improvements, and in the custom home residential market including high end, passive and NetZero certified homes. This is where you come in! We are looking for a Construction Project Coordinator to join our team.
Benefits of Working with Us!
We have much to offer including;
- Competitive compensation package with full extended benefits, paid daily breaks, bonuses, employee referral program, company attire, monetary continued education incentives, company retreats & holiday parties, and more.
- Complete company support with the necessary tools, equipment, systems, and management to help you be successful daily.
- An outstanding safety record and the ongoing commitment to continuing the zero-incident outcome. A harassment/bully free work environment.
- A culture of growth, both professionally and personally. We regularly conduct business coached seminars with all our employees.
- Job security with opportunities for career advancement.
- Cellphone, company vehicle and a company credit card for expenses.
We are currently seeking a Construction Project Coordinator in our North Vancouver office. This position will partner with all our Division Managers, Administrator and Principal to perform a wide variety of duties from creating estimates, change orders, RFI’s, invoicing, contracts, etc. Electrical knowledge not mandatory, however experience in the electrical trade would be an asset. Previous experience in a construction project coordinator role or similar role is required.
Apply if you;
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be interacting with new, valued, and potential clients
- Previous experience in a construction project coordinator role or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft office apps like Word and Excel, as well as Social Media management ability
- Have a valid BC Driver’s License
- Are excited to be a part of a team that takes pride in their work, as you do
Initial compensation will be based on experience and bi-annual salary reviews will follow. Benefits will commence at the three months after date of hire.
- Compensation Compensation based on experience CAD Compensation based on experience Month
- Address 258 1st St E, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7L 1B3, Canada