Courtenay Recreation’s The LINC Youth Centre is looking for a fun and energetic individual who enjoys working with children to join our dynamic team!
This is a non-union, casual position responsible for working with children and youth 5-18 years in structured and unstructured environments. Hours are variable and may include daytime, evenings, and weekends. Wage $16-$20 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Applicants must have experience working with children and/or youth
- Applicants must be willing to work afterschool, evenings and weekends
- Applicants must possess First Aid (or be willing to obtain)
- Applicants must consent to complete a criminal record check
- Class 4 Drivers License and Food Safe certifications are an asset
- Experience and/or certificates in recreation, education, human services or equivalent will be preferred
Please apply with your resume and cover letter by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below. This posting will remain open until filled.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants – only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.
- CAD Month
- Address 830 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery