We are seeking exceptional experienced & dedicated Certified Care Aides to join our committed award-winning team!
HoneyDo provides heartFULL in-home support for seniors to live safe and successful lives wherever they call home from companionship to complex personal and dementia support.
* MUST love seniors and understand their needs
* Vigilant and willing to follow all mandated safety protocols
* MUST have clean, reliable vehicle & clean driving record
* Demonstrate the art of cheerfully going “above & beyond’
* Experienced, professional and show on-the-job initiative
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Could include afternoon and/or weekend shifts
Preference given to someone who is a proven independent self-starter, flexible, fluent communicator, who lives locally in Delta.
Competitive hourly wage.
If you are excited about providing one-on-one compassionate direct care for elders, want your core care beliefs to align with your daily duties, and can dedicate to being a team player in making a real difference in a seniors’ life, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to: Attn: HoneyDo Hiring Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We appreciate all submissions, while only those selected will be contacted.
- Compensation Competitive CAD Competitive Month
- Address Delta, British Columbia, Canada
Apply for this job