Searching for an energetic and confident individual who is looking to be part of an exciting and growing field!
We seek a full time Fitness Equipment Service Technician to join our expanding company. This position provides opportunities to excel in team based work, as well as individual performance! As an addition to our growing team of technicians, this position will be primarily responsible for:
- carrying out preventative maintenance of fitness equipment,
- diagnosing fitness equipment issues,
- repairing and replacing parts on fitness equipment
These responsibilities will be carried out both at residential and commercial customers’ locations, and in our shop in Tilbury Industrial Park in Delta.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will possess:
- Experience working alone and with a team
- Experience interacting with customers directly and providing excellent and presentable customer service and support
- General mechanical knowledge and aptitude
- General electrical knowledge and aptitude
- Skills at using hand tools
- The ability to work unsupervised on customer sites, keeping in remote communication with a senior technician as needed
- The ability to manage one’s own time for optimal efficiency
- A current and valid BC driver’s license with a good driving record
- The ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
- The ability to lift heavy equipment when needed with the service required
- The ability to carry out work at our customers’ police department facilities, by passing their required criminal record checks
Also, those who have recent experience using cardio and strength equipment will be preferred. Post secondary education or training in a mechanical or technical field would be a definite asset.
On-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
About the Company:
Tower Fitness Equipment has been providing premium fitness equipment solutions since 2003. We are a proud British Columbia sales representative and authorized dealer for the full line of premium quality TRUE Fitness cardio and strength equipment, as well as Stages indoor cycles, Cascade Health and Fitness, UMAX dumbbells and accessories, Dynamic Fitness and Strength, HiTrainer, Shuttle Systems, Healthcare International Fitness products, and Power Plate. We are also an authorized seller of various brands of fitness accessories.
Tower Fitness Equipment not only supplies equipment; we service it too with the highest quality in all we do…
- Moving and Installation
- Repairs and Parts
- Gym Layout and Design
- Gym Flooring
- Custom designed strength equipment and storage solutions
At Tower Fitness Equipment we focus on honesty and integrity and superior customer service, so that our residential and commercial customers can be assured that the experience they have with any of our Tower Fitness team will be professional, personalized and responsive. We provide this service for residential and commercial clients throughout Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and Whistler, and other areas of BC, backed by our Better Business Bureau A+ accreditation. We are centrally located in Tilbury Industrial Park in Delta, BC.
We also like to have fun in our family-like atmosphere! Wear a cool uniform. Work out in our fitness equipment showroom. Use the on-site steam shower. Benefits provided. Join our team!
To find out more about Tower Fitness Equipment Services, please visit our website at www.towerfitnessequipment.ca.
We truly thank everyone for their interest but only successful applicants will be further contacted.
- Compensation Competitive wage and Group Benefits coverage provided (health, dental, and vision care, as well as accident and life insurance CAD Competitive wage and Group Benefits coverage provided (health, dental, and vision care, as well as accident and life insurance Month
- Address 7562 Progress Way, Delta, British Columbia, Canada