ABOUT ROYAL PARKING
Royal Parking Services is one of the leading providers of parking enforcement and management services in British Columbia, Canada. We are committed to helping businesses succeed by providing reliable, innovative and cost-effective parking enforcement and management solutions.
The friendly professionals at Royal Parking Services have the knowledge and expertise to solve any parking issues with flexible, dependable and high–impact solutions. Our experts provide advice based on an in-depth understanding of the issues faced on our customers’ property.
Currently, for the sake of better service for our customers, we are seeking a creative and experienced app developer to tailor a mobile application which can be operated on both iOS and Android platform, making our service more accessible and flexible.
- Formulate and implement the plan and tasks of the overall parking app development;
- Work out the budget of the app development and strictly control it;
- Conduct early surveys among target customers and analyze user needs;
- Collaborate with colleagues to build an overall framework and set specifications for the new app, including functional modules, design style and safety performance, etc.;
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent the app design and code;
- Program high quality code to complete application within deadline;
- Perform functional and non-functional testing of the app before its launch;
- Troubleshoot and debug the app;
- Make routine maintenance of the app and user database;
- Collect feedback from users, evaluate the existing app to reprogram, update and add new functions;
- Any other task related to the app development.
A QUALIFIED APP DEVELOPER SHOULD:
- Have an Associate degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- Have proven experience as application developer (at least 3 years of experience);
- Have in-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools;
- Have analytical thinking and problem-solving capability;
- Possess great attention to detail and time-management skills;
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- A full-time, permanent job at a friendly working environment
- Sound salary: $25.00-29.00 per hour
- Flexible working hours, totally 40 hours per week
- Free company services
For interested and qualified applicants, please send your resume to us via the email below:
- Compensation $25.00-29.00 per hour
- Job Location #404-999 Canada Place, Vancouver BC V6X 3E2 Canada