REFERENCE #: 026289
LOCATION: Vancouver , British Columbia , Canada
JOB FAMILY GROUP: Finance
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations across North America, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, and Asia. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
We are an enthusiastic fun bunch that works hard and plays hard! Looking for someone who can support our internal and external relationships while maintaining a positive attitude working with a dynamic team in a high volumed environment.
A day in the life:
The Accounts Payable (AP) Administrator requires a mature individual, and someone who works well on their own initiative. Due to the sensitive nature of the department, they must possess a discrete and professional attitude, and practice good judgment.
- Reviewing and code invoice when approval has been received, as assigned and scan into Kofax
- Handling queries from suppliers and internal employees in AP inbox
- Assisting with Kofax team to fix invoices that are in resolution or returned to team from business
- Validate invoices (N.A. & international) with accuracy from KTM into KOFAX and
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by AP Lead, Supervisor and Manager.
- Use time efficiently to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Participate in special projects when required.
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting Dept
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.