We are looking for a Junior to Intermediate Administrative Assistant for our client located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Known for their excellent client services and high level of professionalism, they are looking for a candidate who possesses impeccable service orientation, strong communication skills and the ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Client management including: taking client calls, updating CRM and electronic files and coordinate appointments.
- Experience in opening, closing and maintaining a Bring Forward system.
- Maintain bookkeeping and client trust fund reconciliation reports, billing of accounts, handling collection of accounts receivable and daily time entry.
- Prepare, manage, and file all incoming legal documents, mail and other documents as requested.
- Other general administrative and secretarial support as required.
Key Qualifications & Education:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environments and handle multiple assignments at one time.
- 2 – 5 previous years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed an accredited Administrative Assistant program and have basic knowledge of accounting principles.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply directly to this posting or forward us your resume to email@example.com referencing job #1869!
- Job Location Vancouver, BC, Canada
Apply for job
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Respect people • Be compassionate • Dare to innovate • Cultivate partnerships • Serve with purpose
PHSA Temporary Staffing Solutions (TSS) is a collective talent pool of service minded professionals who are available to start work immediately. We have exciting new projects coming up and are currently recruiting for multiple positions.
Temporary Staffing Solutions
Full-Time Hours (Casual)
Start Date: As soon as possible
In accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values, and strategic directions of safety, including both employee and patient safety, is a priority and a responsibility shared by everyone at PHSA, and as such, the requirement to continuously improve quality and safety is inherent in all aspects of this position.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to perform administrative/clerical support functions for a department and/or programs.
- Perform telephone and/or reception duties; answer calls and greet visitors, determines nature of call/visit, take or relay messages or provide general information about program.
- Provide assistance with recruitment requests; assists with job postings when directed to fill vacancies.
- Provide assistance with monitoring and analyzing program budget.
- Perform word processing duties; drafts forms, prepares/types letters, memos, and reports.
- Assist with website maintenance and other communication strategies including resources and communication bulletin boards.
- Schedule/arrange appointments
- Attend management meetings to take, organize and send minutes.
- Carry out filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Education & Experience
- At least one year’s recent related Administrative Assistant experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Proven ability to be sensitive, tactful and diplomatic with clients, volunteers and the public.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients.
- Ability to compose business correspondence.
- Ability to work under the pressure of interruptions and adapt to changes.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- This job has expired!