Bring your passion for innovation, performance in technology, and excellent communication skills as you contribute to change lives in healthcare. Build on your career experience as you provide your advanced level computer software knowledge and skills to Physician Contracts at Fraser Health.
As an Analyst you will be a part of the development, maintenance and implementation cycle for physician contracts and compensation initiatives. You will excel as you work with senior management and physician leaders, demonstrating your strong organizational and analytical skills. You display excellent problem solving skills by taking on challenges and finding creative solutions.
Your specific duties will include:
- Preparing and approving draft physician contracts across Fraser Health’s services and programs by ensuring compliance with provincial policies and agreements in place.
- Providing support to the policy development process pertaining to physician contracting and compensation, through consultation with stakeholders, research and analysis.
- Developing complex analytical reports and briefing documents on a variety of physician issues involving multiple data sources.
- Providing advice and direction to Fraser Health staff and physicians throughout the contract development process.
- Supporting trend and variance analysis, forecasts revenue in collaboration with Fraser Health’s Finance department.
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Diploma in Business Administration, Health Administration or a related field.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of recent, related experience including contract administration, financial administration, variance analysis or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with and direct knowledge of physician compensation, including the negotiated agreements between Government and Doctors of BC, would be an asset.
If this sounds like great role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- This is a full time opportunity based at our Central City offices in Surrey BC and is easily assessable by rapid transit making your commute easy.
- A career with FH will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of experts in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Fraser Health is one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people – over one third of the entire population in British Columbia. Fraser Health consists of 12 acute care hospitals, with BC’s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and residential care facilities – all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, partnership and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it’s our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve.
We value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.