Clarus Electric Corp. is seeking 4 qualified apprentice electricians to join its team of professionals on a permanent, full-time basis. Clarus Electric Corp focuses on residential electrical work, including new building/residential electrical, as well as repairs and upgrades and also does commercial electrical installation and repairs. Applicants should have experience with wood frame and have a keen attention to detail.
Qualified applicants will currently be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th-year apprentice and have at least 2-4 years of experience in residential. Clarus Electric Corp. is based out of Vancouver, B.C.; however, work sites are spread across the Lower Mainland of B.C.
Some the roles, responsibilities and duties of the position include:
- Understand and interpret blueprints
- Work closely with Journeyman and Foreman
- Reliable transportation
- Basic hand tools including a cordless drill
- Knowledge and proper of PPE
- Possesses a professional positive and energetic attitude
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Opportunities for growth and development
• An open and collaborative work environment
• Phone subject to a probationary period
• And so much more…
Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation Competitive compensation with benefits