JOB FAMILY GROUP: Brand Experience
WHO WE ARE
We’re bonfire starters, daredevils, entrepreneurs, community builders, risk takers, goal setters, creative, curious and sweaty. Really, really sweaty. Our purpose gets us out of bed in the morning. To us, elevating the world from mediocrity to greatness is about holding ourselves and others to our highest possibility. How we do it? Our products create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives. These products and experiences we create aren’t limited to Luon – we design technical gear, throw kick-ass events and support our people with the intention of bringing happiness, health and fun to our communities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Concept and create world-class design that supports all marketing initiatives & campaigns inclusive of print, digital, motion, and environmental. Design includes photography, logos, typography, color, graphic elements, and motion-based solutions.
- Oversee and participate in execution of channel content across owned and paid channels including web, retail, social, digital media, email, and events.
- Partner with other Art Directors to create work that unifies the marketing strategy and brand vision.
- Inspire, lead, and direct individual designers, and creative working teams in creative development and channel executions.
- Present work and build alignment around design direction and execution with key stakeholders.
- Work in a hands-on environment that requires flexibility, imagination, a can-do attitude, a sense of fun, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to interpret creative feedback and data into iterative design. A multi-revision process is often part of our work.
- Understand the importance of aligning the overall campaign narrative into every channel execution & deliverable
- Focus on team members’ personal motivation and development. You will coach team members, who are specialists in various fields of expertise. We believe you to be a collaborative people person with leadership skills who wants to inspire.
- You will help us enhance the local team culture.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of experience at a design agency and/or in-house design/creative team, with a visual/design-led background, and strong attention for aesthetics.
- Proven experience in designing for global brands in digital, print, and environmental with a track record of delivering robust visual design.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution utilizing your vast knowledge of strategic branding, retail environments, paid and owned marketing channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent design, typography, and layout skills.
- Be creative and bring a fresh perspective while working within the brand and project parameters.
- Experience with 3D modeling, illustration, and photoshoot direction is a plus.
- Able to translate a large branding idea to multiple touch points in all channels.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Must be comfortable making changes to work based upon layered feedback.
- Advanced skills in Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Understanding of After Effects, Keynote, PPT, HTML5, 3D Modeling software and Microsoft Office Suite.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
- You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of consistency
- You love working in a fast paced environment
- You live and breathe the SweatLife, practice self-awareness, are goal oriented and have a strong desire for
- constant self improvement
- You have a positive attitude, egoless nature, and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a portfolio showcasing outstanding creative thinking